Jack Raven Bushcraft Club 2015
We’ve got enough light in the evenings again to restart Bushcraft Club at our ancient woodland camp. Join us on Wednesday evenings and learn some great bushcraft and survival skills!
Suitable for anyone with an inquisitive mind and a sense of adventure.
When: Wednesday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm from 6th May 2015
Where: Westwell (it’s 3 miles outside Ashford, near Challock)
Cost: £10 over 16s, £5 under 16s
- Use and maintain tools such as knives, axes and saws
- Lighting fires using materials found around us
- Building shelters from natural and manmade materials
- Finding, filtering and purifying water
- Identifying trees & plants and understanding what they can be used for
- Tracking and nature awareness
- Carving implements such as butter knives, spatulas and spoons
- Weaving bark
- Making string from stinging nettles
- Identifying, preparing and eating wild foods
Open to all, although under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult. You won’t need any specialist or expensive kit, but bear in mind that we will carry on whatever the weather!
If you’d like to join us, either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07553 763397.
You can look at hundreds of photos from our bushcraft courses on our Facebook page