What is nature based mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability to notice what’s here in this present moment, without judgement. It enables us to have a greater awareness of our mind and our body, as well as the world around us and the people in it. Known as ‘fitness training for the brain’, regular mindfulness practice is scientifically proven to result in tangible, transformational, life-enhancing benefits.
As human beings, our species is intrinsically connected to nature and there is a huge body of evidence to support the view that exposure to the natural world is good for both mental and physical well being.
Partnering with Jayne Dunsbee from Inspirational Changes, we’ve combined her expertise in mindfulness and our knowledge of the natural world to put together a fabulous nature based mindfulness programme.
What will my team get from nature based mindfulness training?
- Focus your awareness in the present moment – rather than ruminating on the past or worrying about the future.
- Manage thoughts and emotions by choosing to let them pass – rather than getting caught up with them.
- Respond, rather than react – even when under pressure.
What will my team do?
The corporate mindfulness training we deliver will be aligned to your organisation, to maximise positive outcomes and the return on your investment. We’ll need to talk to you to understand your business sector, any specific challenges you may be facing and the culture of your organisation so we can ensure ‘best-fit’ content – but we’ll almost certainly look at:
- What mindfulness is,
- The benefits of mindfulness and the scientific evidence proving it works,
- Accessible mindfulness practices incorporating elements of nature, so that participants experience key mindfulness concepts for themselves,
- Tangible tips which participants can apply, moving forward.
When we design and deliver the mindfulness training we’ll ensure that it is as interactive and experiential as possible. Our qualified, experienced facilitator will guide participants through different mindfulness practices, and provide pragmatic guidance on how to integrate mindfulness into daily work and home life.
The session will be based on 4 – 8 people attending; we find these numbers work well.
Mindfulness isn’t a one-off event, to get the full benefits participants will need to practice at home for 10 – 20 minutes a day to establish and support their learning.
How long does it last?
We currently offer two options for our corporate mindfulness training:
- A full day corporate mindfulness training event starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm, or
- A 2 day, overnight mindfulness training starting at 10am on day 1 and finishes at 4pm on day 2.
All options are run from our expedition style ancient woodland camp, equipped with a heated yurt, workbenches, kitchen area and composting toilet.
How much does it cost?
You can either book here on our website or we can send you an invoice. By making a booking you confirm that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
For more information, to arrange a date or to discuss your requirements, please email us at email@example.com or call on 07553 763397